Wolf Roleplay
You need to LOGIN to play!
Wolf Roleplay
You need to LOGIN to play!
Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplay

Roleplay a wolf in a dangerous world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luna's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lunawolf54

lunawolf54

Luna's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Luna's Profile   Luna's Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Name: Kandyse
Tribe: Shadow
History: _She ran away when she was young with her brother Disoto or Soto for short, and they survived on their own with the help of a nearby wolf, she was very brave and that is who they call Aunt Luna, she is very beautiful ad very wise, but has withered with her age, but still taught her to NEVER back down, even if you are afraid your going to lose which has made her the tough little tomboy wolf she is today_
Fur Colour: Pink, Ugh
Fur Markings: tint of white
Eye Colour: Bright green
Mate:...none
What I look for in a Mate: a male who looks for what is beautiful on the inside, not her looks or rank, one who will love her for who she, not what she looks like, and will play with her, and be romantic, but fierce when needed, will anyone let her ind what she;s looking for?
Pups: no, but i wouldnt mind any
Personality: She's very outgoing, she's also very sure of herself, and she's very stubborn, and loves to fight, never backs down, she is a true born leader.
Picture (don't drool lol jk Smile ): Copy and paste this into your browser and you will see her picture

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/124169070-k

Are we allowed to have more than one? i wanted to make her brother Disoto?

Back to top Go down

Luna's Profile
Page 1 of 1